Happy Easter!!! Ok... so Im a little late but better late then never.
Ayden and I made it back to Philly safe and sound. My suitcase that the airlines lost never did make it back with me. Im having to go through the claim process now to try to recover some money for what they lost but the whole situation is frustrating.
I wanted to post some pictures of our Easter in Utah with the family. We miss them so much already and Ayden wonders every day why we cant go back to Utah NOW!
Ayden loved coloring the easter eggs. They were triple dipped!
Jason and Sloane (My brother and his wife)
Ayden found a lizard during the egg hunt... Lizards are so much better then eggs.
3 comments:
How fun!! We missed you guys! Sorry about your luggage, that totally sucks. Even if they reimburse you that means you have replace everything! (but I guess a woman always needs a good excuse for shopping)
What a fun Easter! Are you happy to be back in Philadelphia? ;) I'm sure you're happy to be back with your husband.
Sorry about your luggage. What a mess!
You take really good pictures, Charise.
Post a Comment