I was going through some of the pictures I took of our spring vacation to Utah and I couldnt help but blog them as a tribute to Ayden and the Papa's in his life.
You have to understand that to Ayden his Papa Schex, Papa Chad and Papa Jay are his whole world and he looks up to all of them so much that he wants to be them when he grows up.
Ill start with his Papa Jay. Jay Prisbrey is my Grandfather on my fathers side. He has been a builder all of his life and took over the company P & C Construction from my great grandfather. Our Grandpa Jay is the funniest old man you will ever meet and he just loves his little buddy Ayden. When Papa Jay is around Ayden takes him by the finger and shows him the whole world... or at least tries too.
Papa Chad is my father and he has now taken over P & C Construction and is a builder by heart. My Dad was the only real "father figure" that Ayden had for the first year of his life and when we are in Utah my father has a little shadow named Ayden. Its very cute to watch.
Papa showing Ayden how to build walls.
And last but not least is his "Papa Schex". He is Seans father and ever since he let Ayden use some of his tools he is one of Aydens favorites. My father in law is a retired school teacher and coach and he is really the most kind and gentle person that I know. Ayden and I both love him to death and I feel very lucky to have him in our lives.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is SO cute! I just love seeing little boys and their grandpa's. Ayden is a lucky little boy. And I LOVE that he was out cutting and sawing like his Papa's. I bet that was a heart warming Mommy Moment. :)
What a great video! I love the buzzing sound in the background from his tool. How lucky Ayden is to have three special grandpa's in his life.
Ayden is so lucky to have such great men in his life. Three wonderful grandfathers, and one great daddy.
I bet Ayden is in love when he goes to Utah and with all of those tools. He is lucky to have great men in his life and even more so a great daddy Sean.
What fun "Papa's!" And Ayden is such a cutie!
Post a Comment