I just took Ayden to see UP and I highly recommend it! It was absolutely adorable and I laughed through most of it. Ayden was enthralled through the whole movie which is amazing for such a busy kid.
I haven't even heard of this movie...boy am I out of the loop. I'll have to take Tennyson to a matinee. See you tomorrow at either the Fun Run or the baby shower!
Thanks for the advice. I've seen about one second of the ad for it. Doug mentioned it looked good, but I wasn't so sure. Now that I know it's good, I'll have to make an effort to take the girls.
Okay, I'm snooping, but who's baby shower is tomorrow? Did I miss a pregnancy, or forget someone was having a baby!
5 comments:
I haven't even heard of this movie...boy am I out of the loop. I'll have to take Tennyson to a matinee. See you tomorrow at either the Fun Run or the baby shower!
Thanks for the advice. I've seen about one second of the ad for it. Doug mentioned it looked good, but I wasn't so sure. Now that I know it's good, I'll have to make an effort to take the girls.
Okay, I'm snooping, but who's baby shower is tomorrow? Did I miss a pregnancy, or forget someone was having a baby!
I watched the trailer and laughed my head off!! I can see why this movie is such a hit. I LOVE what I have seen so far! Thanks for posting about it.
I keep hearing great things about this movie. I'll have to take the girls.
Duh! I just realized I already commented on this. Now this is my third comment on this post. Sheesh! I need to pay attention to what I'm doing.
Post a Comment