The only part of the flight that I despise is that THEY LOST MY LUGGAGE. Yes... two out of three bags made it and of course it is the bag that holds all of my clothes, makeup, video camera and pretty much everything I need to survive a month long vacation.
Southwest has no clue where my bag is. So at the meager $50 a day that they give me for clothes I am making due. A big thanks to my sister who has let me raid her closet (your the best Candi).
Ayden is having so much fun being here with his Papa and Grandma. He is being spoiled with love and attention.
It was a surprise for us today to wake up to SNOW!!! And my first reaction was "what the heck is this"? Sean calls me to let me know its 70 degree's and sunny in Philly (thanks for rubbing that in honey). So Ayden and I decided to turn lemons into lemonade (or should I say lemon Popsicles). We took an hour to put on all of our snow gear and headed out for some winter fun. Here are some pictures of our day.
Aydens first attempt at a snowman... I helped of course.
He loved throwing snowballs at me.


Frozen flowers... this made me sad
7 comments:
Oh! You guys are SO cute!! I feel for you on the lost luggage thing. And who are they kidding with $50 a day to make up for it?
Good luck! I hope they find everything fast. And have fun making memories with Aiden. He is so sweet, and I know he will remember this snow. (Especially since we rarely see it here in PA.) Have a fun trip!
I'm glad the flight went well. I hope you have a nice month long vacation! Wow! I'm glad you did something in the snow. I have just been sitting here complaining about the snow. I need to follow your example of focusing on the positive. ;)
Oh, I love the photo of Ayden with his tongue out. How cute is that! So sorry to hear they lost your luggage. It'll probably turn up eventually. Southwest lost Conan's bag once too, but it turned up a couple days later. We'll miss you guys. We are heading home April 17 and will return May 19th...it'll seem like forever before we see you again.
Oh that stinks. Did you ever get your luggage back. If it's lost forever do they cover any thing else?? Miss you, looks like a good time regardless!!
That STINKS about your luggage. Any luck yet? I'm in love with the black and white photo of Ayden. That's one that should be blown up for sure.
I MISS YOU! When are you coming back?
Looks like you guys know how to make the best of things....I can't believe it is snowing...I am so ready for summer weather and you guys are making snowmen. Well we miss you guys, but I am sure you are having fun. I hope they find your bags soon!!f
Post a Comment