Thursday, May 14, 2009

Avery's Song

Hi All,

A dear friend of Candi's wrote a song to her and its amazing. She posted it as a slideshow on her site so I wanted to share it with you as well.

The link is http://mariandjimburgess.blogspot.com/2009/05/what-do-you-think.html.

Candi is getting her last two little "snow babies" implanted in her today and I think she is on everyones mind that has followed her story. We are all praying for her to have one (or maybe two) healthy baby (s).

Will keep you all updated.

4 comments:

mallena said...

What a beautiful song! Please keep us updated on your sister's status. I'd love to know how everything turns out. She'll be in my prayers.

emily a. said...

That really was beautiful and so sweet when that little child's voice came in on the end. She's in my prayers!

As for the recipe- it's so so simple. You couldn't mess it up. I have all of the ingredients if you need something- that way you wouldn't have to invest in big bottles of something you wouldn't use again. I get the sesame oil at Trader Joe's- have you ever been there? It's the coolest grocery store.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

She even warned me about the tissues and I didn't get them. That is very touching and she will be in our prayers. I will never forget the fear I felt when Annalise was born and rushed off to the NICU. I know they will be blessed with a child in this life or the next.

Patty Sampson said...

What an amazing song, a sweet tribute and a moving message. Candi's friend is one talented lady! That song was so moving, I am still crying. I wish I knew why so many wonderful women struggle so much to be blessed with a baby to raise. Sometimes the knowledge of a child in the next life just doesn't seem like enough for the here and now. I pray like crazy that Candi gets to be a mom. Watching your own baby grow up heals a million wounds and I pray she gets that gift with this procedure.