The three of us enjoyed a nice day at Valley Forge on Saturday and I personally loved it there. What a beautiful place! We are planning on going back with our bikes and riding the bike trails there before it gets too hot.
Here are some pictures of our day.
7 comments:
Valley Forge is so great! I am glad you guys got a chance to go. I really love the peaceful feeling in the woods and grounds. It is hard to believe a major battle was fought there.
I'm glad you got to go to Valley Forge. It's a nice place to visit. Have you been to Gettysburg yet? I LOVE IT! If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. Just borrow someone's audio tour CD before you go so you don't have to buy one.
So beautiful. I love the picture of Ayden and Sean... so sweet.
Looks like fun! We miss you guys! Come back soon!!
How fun, I love the picture of the two boys...too cute!
I love Valley Forge!!! Let us know the next time you go with your bikes. Maybe we could join ya and bring our bikes too. See you in a couple more weeks.
I love the black and white one of Shawn and Ayden. So cute!
Post a Comment