We are so glad we did because we had an absolute blast!
Our first stop was Sea World! You cant go to Southern Cal without a visit with Shamu!
Ayden loved watching the shows... he didn't know what to think!
Our next adventure was at the Padre's game in downtown San Diego. Sean got hit by a very fast foul ball and you can catch the video of it on our Facebook pages. I'm so glad they didn't show the few minutes before where I was screaming and ducking my head into my sisters lap... and Sean just standing frozen as the ball came at him! Well honey... I'm glad you caught it!
We took a day to go to Balboa park and I really enjoyed it. The old Spanish style architecture was amazing and there were so many museums to see. Ayden played for hours in the big fountains and had a blast!
And another day was spent at the beach... of course! It was within walking distance from the house and Ayden loved running barefoot in the sand and catching crabs in the tide pools.

8 comments:
Yeah, you guys are back home!!! Can't wait to get together soon. Love the pictures oh, and who is that woman with the killer body!?!? Ha Ha.
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love seaworld. I saw the video of Sean catching the baseball and just had to show Luke. What a fun way to add a little excitment to the game. I am glad your back. We need to get together more. Fun pictures!
We miss you so much... come back!!
What a fun trip! I can tell Ayden had a great time and it looks like you and Sean did, too. :)
Trips home are so great! Glad you guys had a good time!
That does look like a great trip. I can see why Ayden was so sad to come back after seeing him help build and all of those tools.
I agree with Sierra, hot mama!
We're looking at your pics and they're really really fun!! Cute!!!
What a great trip! I watched the clip of Sean catching the ball. Aren't you glad Aiden wasn't there to throw it back? :)
Post a Comment