Friday, September 18, 2009

Summers End


The summer fun is almost over, where on earth did it go so fast?













I wanted just a bit more time, I wanted it to last.













I hate the snow and winter cold, maybe because I myself am getting old.












The beach, the sun, the warmth Ill miss, please don’t go away I am in such bliss.












You kiss my check with your summer sun, outside I go to play to run.












Soon all of this will be over,














No more rolling in the field of clover.















Cold and snow and dread I see, waiting for summer once more I’ll be.



To all of our friends that shared our summers end celebration on Labor Day.










And to all the friends that made this summer so great!











We love ya!!!!















Till next summer....












And no... I didn't write the lovely poem I totally plagiarized it (Im guilty).

4 comments:

emily a. said...

YOu get such great pictures. I'm sad summer is ending too. See you tomorrow morning.

Oh, and thanks for taking good care of my hubbie while I was gone.

Patty Sampson said...

Oh! Your poem and the pictures made me melancholy. Snif! I wasn't even there and now I miss it! :) I sure love having everyone here. I just realized that next summer everyone is leaving. It is really one summer in a million.

Sierra Parke said...

Fun Fun Fun. I love outdoor picnics and BBQ's. Looks like you guys had a fun labor day weekend. I'm bummed we missed it.

Doug and Mallena said...

Fun pictures!