Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Home is where the heart is...

Ayden just loves being in Utah! He had so much fun this last trip and didnt want to leave!


Ayden's favorite thing... driving "tractors" with Papa

We had a small birthday party for Ayden and his cousin Maddie. Thanks to Sloane who made the cute caterpiller cupcakes!


My adorable nieces... Jacie and Cameron (and my Grandpa's new baby Scrapper)






My sister gave Ayden an old camera for his birthday and he loves taking pictures with it!





My Dad bought Ayden his own little shovel!

Ayden helping the workers pour cement.

Riding 4-wheelers on the mountain




Having fun on the mountain

My Brother DJ and wife Syd

Couldnt keep him out of the water!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I totally know what you mean with living far away from home. It is very hard to leave when you go home to visit. It looks like you guys had a good time. Very fun pictures!

Liz Prisbrey said...

What a fun time! Syd sure does like that bike. Everytime I see her, she is on it! :-)

Sierra Parke said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen! No wonder Ayden loves being in UT...dirt, tractors, his own tools, water...what else could a little boy ask for?!?!

Patty Sampson said...

Goodness! It is so pretty in Utah. I look at your pictures and say "Ahhhhh". How is it that even the bricks are prettier in Utah?

Leslie said...

You don't know me but I know who you are. Candi and I worked together when she and Skeet were engaged and then first married. I just want you to know what a fantastic sister you are to her. She always spoke so highly of you and I could tell that she not only loved you but adored you as well. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. I put a link on my blog to the donation site but I would love to help in anyway that I can.
Leslie
goopitter@gmail.com

Doug and Mallena said...

I'm so glad you were able to come home again. It's always so nice to be in the same place family is.