I started to but never had the time to finish it. If you go to Blurb.com and download the free program, they will download all your blog posts to the program and you can edit it and everything then. I used the same program to make books for our parents and I was really impressed. If you want to know how it looks, I will be finishing up a book for my in-laws in about a month. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Good Luck.
I have two suggestions. I took each entry and copied and pasted it to a Word document to save on my computer. (Incase anything happened to the online version.) And you can copy that off and bind it up easily. Another option is blog2print.sharedbook.com and they will download your blog and print it all. But they are less creative, and you have less control than if you go with blurb.com and take the time to individually edit each page. I am not sure who I am going to go with. But printing the blog is a great idea!
3 comments:
I started to but never had the time to finish it. If you go to Blurb.com and download the free program, they will download all your blog posts to the program and you can edit it and everything then. I used the same program to make books for our parents and I was really impressed. If you want to know how it looks, I will be finishing up a book for my in-laws in about a month. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Good Luck.
No ideas, but good luck!
I have two suggestions. I took each entry and copied and pasted it to a Word document to save on my computer. (Incase anything happened to the online version.) And you can copy that off and bind it up easily. Another option is blog2print.sharedbook.com and they will download your blog and print it all. But they are less creative, and you have less control than if you go with blurb.com and take the time to individually edit each page. I am not sure who I am going to go with. But printing the blog is a great idea!
Post a Comment