Sean's parents were here for a few days to visit and I'm sure they are glad to be home resting now. We had a very busy few days but they were fun and memorable. Ayden loved having his Papa Schex and Grandma here.
I'm posting just a few of the many pictures of the weekend!

Ayden pulled his Papa to the pool for some fun in the water!!

We went to DC to see the sites.. this is at Arlington Cemetery. Ayden was wiped out!

Here is Leona, Sean and Bob.

We also visited the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It was great!

Bob and Leona waiting for the ferry in New Jersey.

Ayden followed his Papa around like a puppy!
6 comments:
You did go everywhere! I'm sad we couldn't meet them but we will sometime I'm sure.
Oh! I just love little boys and their Grandpas. How adorable!!
You guys were able to do so much! I'm tired just HEARING about your trip. Remind me to wear good shoes if I ever come visit you. ;)
looks like you are livin' it up! I love Lancaster too. Miss you!
What a fun trip! Ayden sure looks happy to have his grandparents there! He's so cute!
I bet it was so nice having family visiting. Boy, you guys were VERY busy! I love the picture with Ayden and his Papa in the pool. So cute.
Post a Comment