Ok so last month I signed my sister up for a mommy model competition that my new favorite photographer was having in Utah. I have always thought my sister is beautiful but I wanted her to see that.
The pictures are out today and I cant help myself but to share them (I hope Emily doesnt mind).
Emily at Wink Photos did a great job and also took some pictures of my Mom who was there with Candi.
Candi and Mom you guys are gorgeous!
To see more of Emily's work check out her website at http://bludomain19.com/~winkp/audrey/index2.php?v=v1 or her blog at http://winkfotos.blogspot.com/







5 comments:
Very beautiful!!!
Thanks sis!! Love you!
They are both so beautiful!
Oh my goondess, they are so beautiful. I wish I had locks of hair like you and your sister.
I can see why she was chosen. All three of you gals are beautiful!
Post a Comment