Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beach Bums!

We took another spontaneous trip to Ocean City New Jersey this Saturday to enjoy some fun in the sand and surf.


I took this picture from the top of the Ferris wheel... it was a very busy day at the beach!

Ayden loved the rides on the boardwalk

Opps! Ayden was toppled by a wave!













7 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! We still haven't made it to the beach and I don't know if we will this summer. I love all the little trips you guys are going on.

emily a. said...

How fun! I'm itchin' to go to the shore. Looks like such a fun trip. Did you go to Ocean City?

Patty Sampson said...

Yea for the beach! I love how adventurous Ayden is. I bet he had a blast!

Candi and Skeet said...

Looks like fun... I am jealous. We miss you guys so much!!

Shilowe said...

What a fun day! Don't you just love the beach?! It looks like Ayden had so much fun. You guys make such a cute family!

Sierra Parke said...

We still need to make it over there. Thanks for the invite. Let us know the next time you head over there again. My goal is to make it at least once before summer ends!!!

mallena said...

You guys are so great at making spontaneous trips. I wish I was that fun!