Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowmageddon 2010

To all of our family who follow our blog, we want you to know that we are alive and well and that we survived the infamous "Snowmageddon" that has hit the East Coast.

We got dumped on last week with 2 feet of snow and now this Tuesday and Wednesday we got another foot or two. Yikes!

To top it off... for the 4 days that it was snowing they claim a snow emergency and you are not allowed to be on the roads so we have been spending a lot of time in the house. Luckily Sean has been stuck at home with Ayden and I so we have been doing all we can to keep our energetic three year old entertained. We have been playing in Aydens tent, playing guns (a lot) and watching Myth-busters over and over and over again.

Finally today I couldnt spend one more minute in the house and made Sean take us to the mall so we could walk around a bit. Here are some photos I snapped of the devastation left behind from Snowmageddon 2010... Enjoy!


Does this give you an idea of how deep this snow is??? Its not messing around!



Oh man... they totally took our parking spot!!!




There were broken tree branches and toppled tree's everywhere!




4 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Glad you survived being cooped up with "Super Toddler". :) And I am WAY glad someone took your parking space. Whew! Who knew that annoyance would be a huge blessing?

Candi and Skeet said...

Wow I can't believe that! I doubt they would close anything here... we would be expected to be there and be on time!! love you guys!

Mari Burgess said...

OH...MY...Good....HECK!! NO way! How do you handle that? That is crazy deep!

The Molen's said...

I can't even believe my eyes. 4 yrs. I lived there and I think it snowed a total of 4" all together. I promised Alyssa we would get snow in Michigan. She is so disappointed to see that Philly has had way more snow than we will see the entire winter here. Oh well....we'll just add "Liar Mom" to my list of endearments.....Don't get lost in the snow! :o)