Sunday, January 31, 2010

Power tools, chainsaw's and guns.... Oh My!!!

When talking to others about Ayden I always say he is 3 going on 13.... and I'm not kidding!

His new interests (or should I say obsessions) are chainsaws (yikes), power tools (yikes), and guns (double yikes). I am not thrilled with these new interests but Sean and I are trying hard to be supportive but at the same time teaching him the dangers.



Grandpa Chad gave him an old chainsaw (without the blade) that he would spend hours taking apart and putting back together....


Grandpa Jay loves to take Ayden into his gun room to look at his collection.



We thought after Ayden heard a gun actually being fired then he would be too scared to touch them. Ha! Not a chance!!!





Ayden (pretending to) use a "saws-all".


Its a mothers worse nightmare!!!!


2 comments:

emily a. said...

I'm so interested to see what he chooses to do as a job as an adult!

Shilowe said...

Ha ha. What a cutie! He's definitely all-boy! And it shows how much he looks up to his dad and grandpa's, too. :)