Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our old man that we love so much!

It was my dear husband's birthday on February 4th (I know... Im really behind on my posts).

I decided to kick it up a bit this year and invite a few of his many friends to meet us at Red Robin for a surprise dinner.

Sean was so frustrated with me when I kept delaying going to dinner because I had to work out, shower, and "oh yeah... I forgot to fill up the car with gas". Good thing he has the patience of a Saint or he may have left without me.

It was all worth it to see how surprised he was to see the group there waiting for us.

Thanks to everyone that came and made the evening so special!

Here are a few photos of the evening.

Ayden decided he was suddenly shy and wouldnt let us get a picture... little stinker.

Brienne and Deko. Fellow Temple dental students.


Sierra and Asher enjoying a shake.


Brienne's son Jared (such a great kid, Ayden loves him).


Cute little Pennock family!




.

No comments: