Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas with our families in Utah. The kids were older and had so much fun opening gifts and playing with their cousins.



Cami caught on camera pulling ornaments off the tree.



Jacie and her new dress up clothes...

Ayden attacking Tristan with his chainsaw...


What is that look?



Candi and Skeet watching the chaos.




Not one, not two but THREE powertools... Arghh Arghh Arghhh





Reading the night before Christmas on Christmas Eve!



Ayden loves his Great Grandpa and Grandma




Tristan and Jason taking donations on Christmas Eve

4 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Oh my goodness! Your Grandpa has great cheek bones! (I know, totally random.)

Your family is so cute. I love the pics of all the kids. And I hope Candi is doing well.

emily a. said...

That picture of Ayden with the tools is so perfect.

Sage just started saying "Ayden" when we were looking at the pictures.

Candi and Skeet said...

Cute pictures (scary one of me)! We miss you guys!! Come back soon! Give my buddy a hug and kiss for me okay?

Sierra Parke said...

I love the picture of Ayden with all his power tools...what a cute guy. So glad you are back...we missed you guys.