Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playing in the Snow

We love playing in the snow in Utah!!!

Sean and I took Nikki (Sean's Sister), her husband Royal and their kids snowmobiling and tubing on the mountain.

We had a blast and enjoyed some nice hot chocolate before heading home.


Ayden can talk Sean into anything!

Ayden, Sean and Jade



Mom and Ayden



Nikki and Royal... I love the look of terror on her face!




Ayden loves to have Dad give him rides... he always wants to go FASTER!!!





Jade




Mickell



Kylee




Bob & Nikkie


Sean, Jade, and Mickell

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That looks like so much fun! Wish we were doing that right now!

Patty Sampson said...

How fun! I love tubing. :) And Utah has awesome snow!!

BTW, I hear we get to keep you for a bit longer. YIPPEEEE!!! Congratulations!

emily a. said...

That does look like so much fun. Thanks again to both you and Sean for helping us out today. We are so SICK of car troubles! We couldn't have fixed it without you guys. Thank you!

Shilowe said...

What a blast! Those pics brought back a lot of memories of our own snow sledding adventures. I can tell that Ayden LOVED it! You're such a cute family!