Sean took this cute little video of Ayden eating his dinner. This is why we dont skip naps!!!
i am dying right now. This is the funniest thing ever. How do kids do this?
Oh my Gosh! He didn't even swallow! That totally cracks me up!! I just love kids.
that is so cute!! He looks a lot like DJ right there. I miss him so much!!!
How funny! This should be submitted to America's Funniest Home Videos. He cracks me up.
OH MY FOR CUTE!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i am dying right now. This is the funniest thing ever. How do kids do this?
Oh my Gosh! He didn't even swallow! That totally cracks me up!! I just love kids.
that is so cute!! He looks a lot like DJ right there. I miss him so much!!!
How funny! This should be submitted to America's Funniest Home Videos. He cracks me up.
OH MY FOR CUTE!
Post a Comment