Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ayden!

Three years ago today my whole world changed when this little man made his entrance. He is my pride and joy and I thank the Lord every day (even the hard ones) that goes by that he is in my life.

Happy Birthday Bug!!!


Ayden only hours old.

Ayden at 6 months





Ayden at 1 Year!


Ayden at 2 years old!



Growing up so fast! My baby is 3!





4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

haha.... Love that video of Ayden!! Wish him a Happy Birthday from us!

emily a. said...

He's so adorable even as a newborn. Those eyes are captivating. See you guys in a few hours!

Sierra Parke said...

I love all the pictures...especially the 6 month one! Happy 3rd Birthday Ayden!

Patty Sampson said...

Wow, he has always had those chocolaty melt-y eyes. I just love his adorable little face! Happy birthday!