My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your sister! I pray that she may find peace someday. This has brought me to tears! I have no clue what your sister is going through, but dealing with infertility for myself and the heartache, disappointment's, frustrations and all the crap that comes with it, I can't even begin to imagine finally having a healthy baby with in your reach to only have that precious baby that you have longed for leave the earth so quickly! Baby Avery is indeed an Angel!
1 comment:
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your sister! I pray that she may find peace someday.
This has brought me to tears! I have no clue what your sister is going through, but dealing with infertility for myself and the heartache, disappointment's, frustrations and all the crap that comes with it, I can't even begin to imagine finally having a healthy baby with in your reach to only have that precious baby that you have longed for leave the earth so quickly! Baby Avery is indeed an Angel!
Post a Comment