We were blessed with PERFECT weather most of this week so we took advantage and got out to enjoy the parks in the area!Monday, Ayden and I headed out to Mason's Mills Park in Huntingdon Valley. They have a really nice playground and he loved the little bike town that we practiced riding bikes as well as a little game of hide-n-seek.
Ayden cruising the main drag in Safety Town.
Captain Ayden!
Having fun in the slides!
Ayden's pirate ship!
And we just had to take advantage of the Smith Memorial Playground before it closes for the winter!
Ayden trying out the spinning equipment.
More spinning!
Say Cheese!!!!
He made it to the middle! Way to go Spider Man!
We also decided to try out the Tyler Arboretum. They had a tree house exhibit that Ayden loved and I really liked all of the changing leaves!
Did I mention it was raining?
Guitar tree house...
Bird tree house...
This video is of Ayden doing a show for us at the Imagination tree house. They had costumes for the kids... it was too cute!
5 comments:
You really did get out and enjoy the weather. Good for you! Aydan is such a doll. I wish we would have done more together while we lived there. Sigh. Oh well, at least we have our blogs and Scentsy to keep us in touch. :)
What an awesome park!! And what a great mom you are! You are always taking him to do fun things. :-)
You are so awesome! I totally take notes when you go visiting. Who knew there were so many cool places for us to go? Thanks for another great tip!
The tree-house place looks so neat. I'm going to have to try and squeeze it in sometime this week or next before it is gone. It looks like you guys had a great time there.
I've wanted to go to the Tyler Arboretum- You'll have to tell me about that. you always go such fun places!
Post a Comment