Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Little Helper

I want to give a big thanks to my helpers!

A couple weeks back I had a cold and a bad back but I had my wonderful husband and my little helper Ayden around so I was in good hands.

Here are some pictures of Ayden doing the dishes, vaccuming the floor and fixing the sink (that really didnt need to be fixed).

Im so lucky to have two great guys taking such good care of me!


















5 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

So cute! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!! I am glad you are feeling better. We all miss you so much and can't wait to see you in 20 days!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

He is so cute! It is nice to have such good helpers around!

mallena said...

I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well. I'm glad you had such a great helper.

Sierra Parke said...

What a cutie pie. I love the photo of him doing the dishes. Too cute.

emily a. said...

He really does love to help, doesn't he. so sweet.