Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Trip to Adventure Aquarium

We only have a couple full days with Sean during his spring break because they have assigned him duty days this week as well as patients that he has to see so we are trying to take advantage of our few moments with him.
On Tuesday we went to Adventure Aquarium in Camden New Jersey. It was fun watching Ayden experience new things and he really loved it there but for the cost I wouldn't suggest it. If your considering going I would wait for a discount day or something.

Here are some photos of our day!



This is Sean handling a jelly fish (he is nuts)!






This is some fish that reminded us of the fish we saw snorkeling in Hawaii.




This is an anemone that I thought was really cool.



Ayden and another little boy named Ayden riding the turtle.


Sean and Ayden watching the seals.


Sean and Ayden touching the sharks.

5 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Looks like fun! Makes me even more excited to see you guys! Miss you!

Sierra Parke said...

Ha! I loved how Ayden runs off after showing you how a penguin walks. He is so funny.

mallena said...

I would love to see an orange penguin! What a neat place to visit. Thanks for posting your pictures so we could all enjoy.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

The aquarium is such a fun place to go, it's just too bad that it is so expensive. Glad you had fun! Ayden is so cute!
Hey thanks for offering us your extra camera. We would love to take it off your hands if you really don't use it. Let me know if we can give you some money for it. We really appreciate you offereing it! Thanks!

emily a. said...

Love the video. Ayden is so funny.