Our last excursion during Seans spring break was to the Academy of Natural Science Museum in downtown Philadelphia. It was so much fun and I would definitly suggest it to anyone thinking of going. Its a smaller version of the Museum of Natural History in New York.
Here are some photos of our day.



This is Sean holding a butterfly in their butterfly garden. This was a really neat part of the museum.




Ayden has been roaring like a dinosaur ever since!
7 comments:
Neat! We'll have to go down there and check that place out too. Sounds like fun. Which would you recommend more--the Please Touch Museum or this museum?
Wow! I totally wanna go too! Thanks for posting the pictures- you are a great advertisement for the museum. I love it!
As for which museum is better- this or Please Touch, I would say they are both good for different things. The Please Touch museum is geared specifically to kids, and every exhibit is free to be handled. This one is more like a traditional museum where you look, but rarely touch. But both are great. If you have kids though, you can't miss the Please Touch- it is a unique experience.
You guys are having too much fun! I love the bangs... I told you they would look good on you! I don't have any pictures of the new little one yet. I will try to send you some from my phone later today if I can get over there. If not I will tell Jason to send you some.
It looks like you guys did a great job of utilizing your time together. What great trips! Thanks for posting about your vacation.
That does look very interesting and fun! Ayden is such a cute little guy. I love his energy!
I am happy to see you taking in all Philly has to offer.....the time goes too fast. I love the butterfly on Sean's hand. I bet Ayden makes a terrifying dinosaur!!
Okay, this one is next on our list.
Post a Comment