Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Summer Vacation - Park City Utah

I am so behind on my blog posts.  This post should be dated August 2011.

Park City is so much fun and has to be one of my favorite Utah spots to visit.  For those that want to enjoy the mountains during the summer they have some great thrill rides.

The first thing is the zip line.  I did try it but do not have any pictures, but I did get a shot of my Dad and Sean riding it.



Then they had a alpine roller coaster which was my favorite.  It zig zags down the side of the mountain and you really get going fast.  So much fun!  Ayden's favorite was the alpine slide because he got to work the break "all by myself".


Then they had a few small rides and fun things to do.  Yes.. that is me in the middle of a flip... I had to try it!






And here is a video of Ayden performing his tricks!






1 comment:

emily a. said...

SO much fun! Look at you doing a flip. I bet Ayden thought it was the best thing ever. It would've been so fun to meet up with you guys up there. Wish we had known you guys were up in Park City.