We found a fabulous photographer while we were in Utah, Jaelyn Lovell from Complexions Photography. She did such a great job and I was so excited when we got our pictures.
It was tough talking Sean and Ayden into getting family photo's done but they were troopers. Ayden actually had a belly ache during the pictures but he smiled like a champ.










4 comments:
Love them. Love them. I can tell Sean had a fresh bic for the pictures. Nice!
You look fantastic Charise and I love the crisp, bright colors. Do you have any up in your house yet?
I've been thinking about you alot and hoping for an update. I'll call you this week. Love ya.
I love how these turned out! It makes me so sad to look at them though. I miss you guys! Especially Monster. I can't believe you aren't coming home to visit any time soon!! What's up with that?
Charise next time you are in town we have to get Preston and Ayden together to play. They would have so much fun!! What a cute family!!!! Love Ya!! I can't believe I held him in the hospital when he was born.
Kate
These came out great Charise! Ayden looks so handsome too. He looks so much bigger than when I last saw him in February...his face is just so precious! Miss youg guys!!!
Post a Comment