Sunday, October 2, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011 - Renaissance Fair

Ayden and I got to experience the Renaissance festival in Cedar City during our summer break. We were surprised to find so many interesting and fun things to do. We made a whole day out of it!


They had fire dancers, Ayden was amazed!




Ayden talked to a knight and got to play with the swords.





Yes he is throwing knives here... Im a little nervous







Could not talk Ayden into actually riding the camel.







Shooting a bow and arrow, he is a pro at this since he has one at home.



1 comment:

Sierra Parke said...

I've actually always wanted to go to a Renaissance Fair! how fun!! I remember Ayden's awesome bow and aarow skills from Philly...bet he was amazing at the fair! haha Love you and soooo glad you could come for a quick visit. Hope you had fun:) You are such an awesome mom to Ayden. xxx