
This Easter Sean's boss let us use his house on the lake about two and a half hours away. Ayden was pretty excited to go fishing so they found some poles and immediately headed for the lake. We did not have any bait but Ayden didn't care.
When we got back to the house the CO2 alarm was going off and there was a strange smell so we packed up the car and headed for a hotel in nearby Scranton. The Easter bunny visited us at the hotel that night and brought Ayden a basket full of Indiana Jones toys and books. I cannot believe I didn't take a picture of Easter morning... not sure what I was thinking.
A week before Easter I took Ayden to Byers Choice for an Easter egg hunt. There were tons of kids but Ayden fared pretty well. Byers Choice was a really neat place and will be a definite re-visit when Christmas comes around. Here is thier website. http://www.byerschoice.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment