Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Sean - February 2011

We celebrated Sean's 40th birthday in February, and we kept it small and intimate by Sean's request. I tried to keep the over the hill jokes at a minimum seeing that I am not far behing him (yikes). Lucky for Sean he is aging gracefully and keeps getting better as the years go by. We love having Sean around and I am grateful for every day that we are together! Love you gorgeous man!
Ayden picked out the nice glasses....




He got two cakes, one carrot cake that he likes and one chocolate for Ayden.

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Ryan and I loved all the updates. First things first, Ayden freaks me out. I'm certain your child could protect my girls better than I could with his gunman skills. That or he could lasso the intruder.

You did a great job on the RS breakfast. It was fun seeing everyone again. We miss you guys!

Looks like a great trip to Utah as usual. It's so fun being with family. I'd imagine both you and Ayden are going through withdrawls?

Miss you guys! Oh and Happy Birthday Sean. Looks like you celebrated in style- I wouldn't have imagined it any other way though with you guys.

Sierra Parke said...

That's right...I forgot that Sean was turning the big 4-0 this year!!! What an oldy! Ha ha ha. I should watch what I say too, I'm not far being him either :) I love the glasses Ayden picked out for him. Classic! Happy Be-lated Birthday Sean!