Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Baby Shower!

Ayden and I made it to Utah and the whole reason for my trip was to throw my sister Candice a baby shower.

The baby shower turned out to be a huge success! Not only did Candi get pretty much every thing that she needs (she is spoiled), the food turned out really yummy and we had a fun group of ladies and there were a lot of laughs.

A big thanks to my mom who helped me with a lot of the little details, and to Kate and Ashlee who provided the chocolate fountains (one white and one milk chocolate... yum!) and food.

I did a monkey theme with a "welcome little monkey banner" and a jungle diaper cake that I made.








Now we just have to wait for about 10 more weeks for my new nephew Sawyer to arrive. Im so excited!


2 comments:

emily a. said...

Charise, the shower looks amazing- not surprising since you do such an incredible job and think about every detail. I can only imagine how much sleep you lost over planning this shower knowing what thought you put into an enrichment night. Your sister is a lucky girl for many reasons. I love having you as an adopted sister, I can only imagine what it's like in full blood.

I miss you like crazy- I know I always 'say' that but it's true. Sierra and I spoke recently and we've got to plan our get together. I was just going to call you but realized with the time change it's bedtime and so I'll try tomorrow. That's the problem- when I think of it, it's always late.

Anyways, this is now a love note. Give the boys big hugs from us. We miss all 3 of you.

Sierra Parke said...

Wow, Charise! You put a ton of work into that baby shower! I love the monkey theme too-super cute! We find out March 14th where we will be spending the next three years of our lives...I'm very excited and just want to know already! I can't handle the suspense any longer. How much longer are you guys in Cedar City??? Talk to you soon. Love ya~ P.S. Tell your hubby hi from us too :)