Most of February and March was spent in Utah visiting with family. Sean had to work so Ayden and I went on our own. I am so lucky to have a child that enjoy's flying and is an absolute angel on an airplane. We had many snow days while we were there and Ayden was always available to help my Dad with the snowblower.

Once Sean arrived in mid-March we took my brother, his wife and kids snowmobiling at Woods Ranch near Cedar City. It was very windy and miserable cold but the kids had a blast! They found this snow cave and I had to get a picture...

Kennedy, Ayden, Maddie

Maddie, Sean, Ayden

Tristan, Maddie

Jason, Cami, Jacie

Sean, Ayden
2 comments:
Um, you guys look totally cold and freezing in these photos! I'm cold just looking at them :) It's fun seeing pictures of Sean too. We sure miss all three of you guys! Tell Sean hi for me.
Post a Comment