I am still teaching Ayden three days a week to supplement for preschool and he is doing pretty well. He loved our dinosaur week and really took an interest in dinosaurs. He recognizes letters A, B, D, S, X and P now and can write most of them. He recognizes 1,2,3 and 4 now and we are working on writing them. I feel pretty good about deciding to teach him myself because his preschool had no plan on teaching him any letters.
Sean is VERY busy with his residency and he is surviving it but not really enjoying the process. We will be at one year in July and we are counting down the days. Sean is also the ward clerk which takes up his entire Sunday.
I am back in school and I am enjoying it. I have been pretty busy with my calling as Relief Society 2nd counselor where I am in charge of planning and putting on all activities (which is once a month).
We have been playing outside when the weather permits and we made a great snowman, have been sledding up and down the streets in the complex and having snowball fights. We also went to a 76er and Utah Jazz game which was really fun.

4 comments:
What?!?!? You are the RS second counselor??? Wow, boy did they get lucky...they couldn't have found a better person. Hope you are handling that well. That would seem so overwhelming to me if I were in school just as you are. However, you do such an amazing job Charise with anything you are involved in so I am sure you are doing great! Tell Shawn hi and give Ayden a big hug from me. Oh, and btw, I love the scarf Mr. Snowman is wearing. He has good taste. OH, and yes, we HAVE to skype soon. Asher came down with a fever tonight, but if he isn't so clingy tomorrow afternoon when Tenn comes home from school, we'll try and call you guys to skype. xxxx
Oh no! Sean is the new Ward Clerk? I sympathize for you sweetie. Eric was invisible during those long days. I hope you are feeling the blessings and not just stress. :)
I agree with Sierra. You make an excellent Enrichment Councilor. I bet the activities rock! Man, I wish I could be there.
So basically we just swapped callings- that is so funny. You guys are keeping super busy. I miss you guys. Love ya.
Sure miss you Charise. You have plenty to keep you busy indeed! you are great at everything you do! The ward is so blessed to have all your help.....take care!
Post a Comment