Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rain Drops, Inventions and Rocking Out

We had a few nice rainy days a few weeks ago (I know I'm way behind on my blogging). Ayden loves to play in the rain because he loves to wear his boots and he loves to play in the mud!

I got a few shots of Ayden playing in the rain in his raincoat and rain hat (I need to get him a real raincoat).

I had to get a shot of Ayden's invention! I bought him this cute building set at IKEA and Ayden really likes to create things with it. I walked in the living room and Ayden was very excited about this new invention he has made... I thought it was pretty good for a three year old!


Ayden wanted to make a music video so I just had to post these.... I love the words he makes up for his songs and moves are classic!



No comments: