We all loved this place and Ayden was begging us to stay "just one more night"!! We are definitely going back before we move back to the West Coast.
Here are some photos of our trip!
Our first stop...Camden Yards for a great baseball game, yummy food and the best fireworks show we have ever seen!
This was the view from our hotel room. I love this type of architecture.
Sean just HAD to go on the speedboat tour and it was really fun. Ayden yelled and sang the whole ride. They gave us a tour of the harbor. Wind blown hair was not a good look for me!

Baltimore harbor is totally geared towards kids. There was kid games, fountains to play in, and all kinds of museums for kids.





5 comments:
You guys really squeezed in a lot of sightseeing in your short little trip! After looking at all your neat pictures, I am now wishing we had squeezed in a trip to Baltimore at least while we were back here!
Wowzers you folks have been busy! I just caught up on your blog (I've been HORRIBLE at checking lately). It looks like you've been able to do and see some really neat things. Congratulations on graduating from dental school (that means both of you---these guys couldn't have done it without us)! I'm anxiously awaiting your new jewelry line. ;)
I hope you realize that now that you have admitted to being related, we have to come out and visit you. I have wanted to come to that area for so long. But as for our sweet little puppies we are asking $200 for boys and $250 for girls. (all the boys are the white) They are pure bred but the daddy is having a hard time getting his papers done. Keep checking in for photo updates. Eyes should be opening this week.
Well mine does because she is an outdoor dog, but my friend (you can see the daddy and one of the first babies on her blog under my friends Fuzz & Kendra) has both of their's inside and they dont. I would never think both those dogs would be ok inside but they are. They all live together in about 1000 sq/ft.
So I talked to Grandpa Jay and he said that he would bring you a puppy when they come out with your mom and dad for a visit. Tell your hubby its all settled. ;)
Post a Comment