During our stay in Utah we enjoyed a couple of days in the Salt Lake area. Sean's sister Shelly and her husband Todd were very hospitable and let us stay in their beautiful home during our visit.
Our first stop was in Park City where we walked along their cute main street and ate some yummy Mexican food.

Ayden loved his cousin's Travis and Tanner.

The next day Sean gave us a tour of some of the most beautiful places that I have seen. We went to Bridal Veil Falls and let Ayden soak his toes in the cold water (actually he ended up soaked from the waist down).


We then drove over to Sundance and took a chair lift ride, round trip. Ayden loved it!


The view was breathtaking!

Before leaving SLC we headed over to Shelly's work (she works for a local dentist) and Sean filled Ayden's cavity. Shelly is in the blue scrubs.
2 comments:
I love how you have such a strong grip on Ayden while riding the ski lift up the mountain! Too funny! That'd be me too with Tennyson. I love the pictures. I would love to see Bridal Veil Falls some day. I've heard it is very pretty. Oh, and I love how Sean filled in Ayden's cavities at the last minute. I'm next!
Oh good, you went to that place we had talked about. And the hot air balloons? So fun. That picture of Ayden really is adorable.
Post a Comment