I found out about a sand castle contest at a beach in New Jersey and so the girls and I packed up the kids and took a trip to the shore.
Here are a few photos that I took of our fun day in the sun and surf!

Sierra with the kids...

Sierra and her son Asher

Little Ryan... so cute!

Kyrie haming it up for the camera!

One of the sand castles... the lady was blowing the sand to sculpt.. very cool!

Ayden and his bestest bud... Tennyson

Ayden buried in the sand!

Ryan and Asher

Little Asher happy as can be in the sand...

My pal Sierra and I... Im bummed we didnt get Amy in on the picture as well!
2 comments:
Thanks soooo much Charise for planning such a fun outing! We had such a great time!
The shore is one of things that I will miss most about Philly. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer with all your traveling! Hope you are doing well. Pennypack I'm sure is so different now with almost everyone gone!!
Post a Comment