Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our Summer Adventure -- Hot Air Balloon Festival

Every year Panguitch UT holds a hot air balloon festival for a weekend. One night during that weekend they have a party on their main street where they light up all of the air balloons.

Here are some photos of the party on main street.


Ayden loved this life size poster of John Wayne.


Ayden getting his groove on!



The lighting of the balloons.






This is my favorite shot... I caught Ayden playing on an old teeter totter (sp?) and had to get a picture.






2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Cute pictures! I miss you guys sooo much!!

Sierra Parke said...

You guys did so many fun things there! I've never seen a hot air balloon up close before. I'd love to see one sometime. They are beautiful. I want to see more pictures from your trip!