Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kids Castle

Last week Ayden and I took Sean to Kids Castle in Doylestown. Sean has always been so busy with school that he has never had a chance to go with us.

Kids Castle is such a cool park!!! They have a large play area with a sand box town, pirate ships, slides galore and a huge castle that is a maze. Its not for the faint of heart though (or the faint of knees)... most of the castle is ladders or the killer inclines where the adults have to crawl on their hands and knees.

Pennsylvania has the absolute best family spots!


Ayden's favorite seat in the place....

Crawling through the maze with Dad

The castle itself... the curly slide was crazy!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You guys took Sean to the park, hmmm? That's so cute. You're so lucky to have Sean home so much right now. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!! I agree, too, PA has great family spots!

Shilowe said...

I love that park! We haven't been back since last summer, but you've inspired me to return. :)

emily a. said...

Sierra mentioned they were going to that park last week but I opted not to go- I knew there was no way I'd want to chase Sage through that maze. We'll have to go when Ryan can come too. It really does look so fun.

Sierra Parke said...

This is the best park! We took Tennyson a couple weeks ago and he had so much fun roaming about the castle! That's nice that Sean finally got a little break and could join you guys too.