I know Sean doesn't like the extra attention but I have to also add that today he was awarded the Temple humanitarian award. They had the awards ceremony today and I wish I could have some pictures to post but Ayden decided he wanted to be out with the food and not in the auditorium watching his Dad accept the award (little stinker).
I did snap some photo's of Sean and Ayden in the cap and gown.... too cute! Ayden is so excited to walk on stage with his Daddy tomorrow to accept the diploma!
Way to go Dr. Schexnayder!!!! We love you!
6 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations!! This is a big moment, and I am thrilled for Ayden that he gets to go on stage with Daddy. What a cool memory!
That top picture might be the sweetest ever. That's awesome Sean! You should be proud.
I LOVE the first picture...sooo precious! That's one that needs to be enlarged for sure. A HUGE congratulations to Sean. I am so happy for you! What a relief, huh!?!?
Oh my stinkin cute!!! SO CUTE!
It was so sweet seeing your boys up there on that stage together, what a great day! Congrats on being done with Dental School! Such a wonderful thing to see all that hard work pay off!
A long road paid off! I am so proud of him for all he endured from the beginning of his journey! I am sure he and you are so grateful to have this behind you.....moving on is nice! Congrats! Miss yoU!
Post a Comment