Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Boy's and their toys.....

We took Ayden to Cabela's a couple weeks ago and he LOVED it!!! He was in heaven... he spent 3 hours looking at guns and has been wanting to go back ever since!





This video is disturbing to me on so many levels but Sean thinks it's hilarious!

Then Sean decided Ayden needed a model rocket. Another dangerous toy.... great! Oh and by the way... I ended up putting the rocket together! That should score me some major mom points.





Turn your volume down for this one... I scream like a girl (what can I say... I am a girl).








2 comments:

emily a. said...

It looks like Sean is loving all those toys as much as Ayden. That rocket is cool.

Patty Sampson said...

What an adorable pair they are! I love Father/ Son bonding!

I have to say that the gun thing was disturbing from a Mommy perspective. But from the innocent little boy perspective, yes it was really funny. Sean is such a cool Dad. You make a great family. And Ayden is lucky to have a Mom who takes him so many cool places!