
I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
On this day I like to reflect on what I am thankful for. I am eternally thankful for my Saviors sacrifice and atonement, for the Prophet Joseph Smith and the Gospel, and for the Prophets that have presided over the church to this day.
I am so grateful for my husband and for the example of strength and faith that he is for our family. Im thankful for how great of a father he is to Ayden and for the love and patience that he has for me.
I am thankful for my beautiful son who teaches me how to be a better person every day.
I am grateful to my father who has taught me so much about following Christ and for my mother who has shown me how to love and care for my family, she has always put aside her wants and desires for those of her children.
I am thankful for my Sister Candice and for the close relationship we have. She is an inspiration to me.
Im thankful for my brothers who even though they are a pain in the rear sometimes they always keep me laughing.
Last but not least... Im so grateful for my friends. For those from the past and those that I have made in just the last 2 years. My time in Philadelphia has been wonderful thanks to those ladies who have befriended me and have been there for me. You are all considered my family!
1 comment:
We love you guys!
Post a Comment