Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween and World Series

We had a pretty eventful Halloween this year thanks to my creative husband who suggested that we head over to the baseball stadium and tailgate in the parking lot before the first Philadelphia World Series game.

I was pretty leery of the idea and wondered how fun could it possibly be to park in a parking lot and grill a hamburger but it was honestly a really fun afternoon. We finished it off by taking Ayden trick-or-treating in the neighborhood behind our apartments (he had a blast).

I'm posting some pictures of our day plus some of our pumpkin carving... Sean is a pro!



Ayden making a jack-o-lantern face and Sean is a pumpkin head...







The following video shows how much Ayden loves touching the pumpkin guts...







2 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Annalise wouldn't even dare stick her hand in the pumpkin....Looks like a fun tailgating experience, its good to see some philly pride!

Shilowe said...

Ha ha, I love that you caught Ayden's pumpkin carving experience on video. He's such a cutie! Sounds like you had a fun and creative Halloween!