I am so grateful to you my wonderful husband! You are so amazing because you are humble, honorable, kind and fun to be around. You lead our family in righteousness and love the Lord. I have the greatest amount of respect for you.
I know it was probably not easy for you to have an immediate family when you married me but you have cared for Ayden and love him as your own. That means so much to me!
You help me more then I expect around the house, work very hard at school and always make spending time with your family a priority.
We love you!


Ayden likes to be a dentist like Daddy!
I am also grateful to you Dad. You stood by me and were a great example for me when I was headed down the wrong path in life. You never gave up on me and I will always remember that and I owe where I am today to you.
You are a hard working and honest man and you always give more to your family and to the church then you do to yourself.
Thanks Dad and we love you!
And last but not least is my new father in law Bob.
I could not ask for better in laws! You have the best sense of humor and always keep me laughing. Thank you for being so good to Ayden and I.
3 comments:
The two of them are so cute together, I love seeing daddies and there little boys
Ooohhh, what a sweet tribute Charise! You have a wonderful family and we love hanging out with you guys.
Love that picture of Ayden being a dentist. That's so funny. You did marry a winner!
Post a Comment