We joined my friends Sierra and Amy and their kiddo's for a fun filled morning (maybe more of a hectic morning for the moms). The weather was close to perfect and I think the kids had a blast.
Here are some of the photos that I took of our adventure.
6 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big my buddy is getting! You need to get him back here so I can give him kisses!
How fun!! The kids are SO CUTE! I love your little guy's hat. And how fascinated he is by all the cool stuff at the zoo. Looks like the trip was a hit!
It was a fun day at the zoo. I think your pictures turned out better than mine. Thanks for letting us come with you guys. I hope you had a good birthday!
Glad you had a fun day- looks like it was a good trip.
I'm glad you had a good time on your birthday! Tennyson had lots of fun with Ayden (despite what you think silly). You'll have to come with us again sometime. Happy Birthday!
What a fun, and I'm sure busy, day! And Happy belated Birthday, too!
Post a Comment