We had a quiet dinner with just the three of us at Outback and came home for cake. I should of had them sing Happy Birthday to him at the restaurant (he would of hated that but its fun to see him squirm).
Ayden loved blowing out all of the candles
Ayden helped me make his Daddy a card. He was pretty excited about it.
We are so excited to be able to spend another birthday with Sean. He is a great man and he only gets better with age (its really not fair). We love and appreciate him so much.
3 comments:
"Another year older and wiser too....Happy Birthday (clap) to you!" Happy Birthday Sean. I hope you had a great day!
Your family is so beautiful Charise. Sounds like you had a nice evening together. Happy Be-lated Birthday Shawn!
Oops, sorry I spelled your name wrong Sean! One of these days I'll get it right.
Post a Comment