Hello to all!!!
We are back in Philadelphia after a month long vacation in Utah. And although its nice to be back to our own home we miss our family so much!
I have a huge collection of pictures from our trip that I would love to share with you but I will have to narrow it down to only a few of them because of space limitations.
Ayden and I flew into Las Vegas and after our LONG 5 hour flight Ayden was so excited to see his Papa and Grandma (thanks to Aunt Candi who recorded this moment by taking pictures with her phone).
While Ayden was keeping his Papa and Grandma busy in Cedar City I jetted off to Las Vegas (again) to see Gary Allen in concert with my sister Candi and her husband Skeet (aren't they a beautiful couple?)
We had fun... but spending three hours STANDING packed in a room like sardines waiting for Gary to start playing was too much for me.... I'm just too old for that stuff! But hey... at least I got a night full of uninterrupted sleep.
While Ayden and I were having fun in Utah... Sean was at home in Philly studying (um at least that is what he told us...) he actually took a trip himself to New York to see all of the Christmas buzz. Here is a picture he took of the big tree in New York.
Sean flew into Las Vegas a couple weeks later so we took the kids out on our snowmobiles for some fun. Kyle and Jenny are Sean's sister and brother in law and they are the most amazing people I know. They have three adorable kids that are so much fun to be around. Here are some pictures of the fun we had with them and Sean's brother Bobby.
Ayden was the meat of a tight sandwich but he still had a blast!
We also took my nieces and nephew to Woods Ranch on the mountain for some snowmobiling and tubing fun!
Tristan, Skeet and Jacie
Kennedy, Sean and Maddie
Ayden and Jacie keeping warm
Christmas morning was great although I didn't take any pictures of Ayden opening gifts on my camera so I don't have any to share. But Santa was nice and gave Ayden small gifts that could be packed in a suitcase. He got a Thomas the Train set and he was so excited. He makes Christmas so much fun!
For Christmas I got to marry the most amazing man for all of time and eternity at the St George Temple!!!

Sean and I were sealed on December 27th at the St George Temple with all of our close friends and family. We were able to share this day with some of the most important people that have touched our lives and I want to thank everyone who joined us at the temple and who came to have dinner with us after. We also got to celebrate his Mom's birthday on that same day. It was great!
Sean and I took his Mom and Dad out for a drive through Zion. It was gorgeous and we had fun spending some time with them. They really are neat people.
Sean, Ayden, and I
Sean, Ayden and Grandpa Schex
Snow covered cliff in Zion
We want to thank our family for their hospitality and love. We really had a memorable holiday and we love you all!!!
4 comments:
Congrat's on going through the Temple!! I'm so excited for you and Sean.
I'm so glad you had a great time during the holidays. That's great that you were able to be sealed in the temple while you were with family. Congratulations!
Come back!! We miss you!
I am so glad that you had a great time over the holidays! I am so happy that you guys were able to be sealed in the temple! Way to go! What a neat thing!
Post a Comment