Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just having some fun...

I have a collection of recent pictures that we took of Ayden goofing around and I wanted to post some to share with family and friends. The three of us have a lot of fun!





Helping daddy study for finals
Im talkin to you!!


Helping daddy fix his motorcycle

This is what he wears to play hide and seek...




Giddy up cowboy!













6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

What a great accessory to play hide and seek with! I bet he finds everyone every time.

theidahoklan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theidahoklan said...

Charise,
Your little family is so cute. I can't believe how big Ayden is getting. How time flies. We aren't coming to Cedar for Christmas. I'm not sure when we are going down next, but if we are ever in town at the same time we will have to get together. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Look at this cute blog. I didn't even know you had one! Ayden is so cute with Sean! I'm glad Brigg is in your class!

emily a. said...

Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? I found yours through Mallena's. It's so cute and I LOVED reading about your wedding day. Ryan and I got a good laugh. We need to hang out- I miss you.

The Molen's said...

How great! I just discovered your blog!I added to you my side bar. Now Alyssa and I can check up on her new teachers!....You've got an easy class this year! They are a good group. I am excited that Alyssa has you as teachers too! Keep us updated on this cute blog!