Sunday, May 6, 2012

IVF Update

First, We want to thank all of you who have been so supportive and have been praying for us during our IVF journey. 

They were able to put three embryo's back in but sadly to say none of them "stuck"... I am not sure what the proper medical term is.  On Wednesday we got the results back of the pregnancy test and it was disappointing to say the least but we have both accepted what is and we trust that there must be something better planned for us down the road.  We just have to be patient.

So... that's that.  Thank you again for the prayers, I have felt them and know that they have helped us through.

3 comments:

emily a. said...

I am so sad for you both. You have the right view though for what is in store for you, but I can only imagine how difficult it is.

I got your text but when it was almost midnight at your house so that's why I didn't respond.

Many hugs and prayers coming your way.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I am so so sorry. I know that there are no words to ease the hurt and disappointment. Just know that my thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Don't give up hope!!

Patty Sampson said...

I'm so sorry! Its such a rough ride. I pray things work out. And I am so glad you have been sustained by love and prayers. You are amazing! And Aiden is getting so big!!