Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Three Month Update

I have been extremely horrible about keeping our Blog up to date.  Life is busy but wonderful and we are so blessed.


I am going to try to update all of our "going on's" for the last three months in one post.


February 2012

Other than our trip to Florida (see last post), February was a pretty quiet month for our family.  Ayden was named student of the month which he was thrilled about.  He was able to leave first every school day, he helped the teacher, and he got to bring a backpack full of his favorite toys.  He wanted to take guns and knives which Mom vetoed out immediately so as his second choice he chose his Indiana Jones action figure, his Build-a-bear dog he named Garmy and some of the fools gold that he found at the adventure farm (he thinks it is real gold and that is exactly what he told the class).   The teachers took this picture of him (below) and its pretty obvious he was in desperate need of a haircut!


Ayden also lost tooth number 3 and the remaining tooth soon hung by a thread and was literally sideways and we called it his snaggle tooth. I wish we got a decent picture of the snaggle tooth, it was pretty funny.  


Ayden memorized the Pledge of Allegiance and recited it for the camera.  We were so proud of him!




We also found out the great news that my baby sister Candice is expecting another baby!  We are so thrilled for her and Skeet!


March 2012

March was a fun month.  Sean's boss at his second job owns a suite at the stadium that host the Philadelphia basketball and hockey team and he invited us to join them for a hockey game.  We had a lot of fun!







Ayden's preschool class went roller skating so we pulled out Ayden's learning skates and he rolled his little heart out until he was just to tired to roll any more.  He loved it!




April 2012

The Easter bunny visited us in Baltimore this year.  We decided to take a trip during Sean's vacation time and visit the Children's Science Museum at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore.  It was not the best Children's museum that we have been too, but Ayden enjoyed it.

Ayden got two more Indiana Jones action figures, a helicopter, bubbles and a chocolate bunny.  He was pretty excited to find his Easter basket hiding in the hotel room.








Sean had to fly out very early Easter morning so we spent Easter with our dear Philly friends, eating delicious food and an exciting Easter egg hunt.










Sean went to Cedar to interview for a job over Easter but we have not made a definite decision yet, so no news there!

Ayden FINALLY lost his snaggle tooth!  Here is his beautiful (but dirty) toothless smile!


And finally... as most of our close family and friends already know, Sean and I are in the process of IVF or InVetro.  It has been an uphill climb with sick kids, medication mix ups and schedule confusions but we finally had our retrieval today.   We now just have to wait and see how many possible babies that will make it through the fertilization.  We are all so excited to grow our little family!

Wishing you all a very happy and belated Valentines day and Easter!


4 comments:

mallena said...

It's so great to catch up with all your news. I'm praying that the IVF will go FANTASTIC and that you'll be able to produce baby after baby after baby. You and Sean are amazing parents and any spirits sent to your home will be lucky indeed. You're in my prayers!

emily a. said...

I've been thinking about you all day long. I wanted to call but right now I'm also watching my sisters' 6 kids while they are in Fiji visiting my parents. Needless to say it's been crazy and I'm just sitting down for the 1st time today and you are long in bed. I hope you are feeling okay. When I saw you posted I assumed and hoped you are taking it easy and lying down.
I've been sending good baby thoughts all day long.

I cannot believe how mature Ayden looks. I'm liking his longer hair and little waves.

Shilowe said...

Charise, it was so fun to read about what you guys have been up to. It looks like a lot of fun! :) Ayden is such a handsome little guy and I'm so glad to see you're all doing so great! Best wishes with your IVF...I'm hoping the best for you! :)

Kate Glenn said...

That is really exciting Charise I will be praying for you!!!
Love You Kate